Below are resources, tools, and forms for current Mission Support Grant recipients of United Arts.
The grantee shall acknowledge United Arts with the appropriate logo/credit line as appropriate. Refer to the Grant Contract for details. See logos available for download.
Final reports for 2023-2024 Mission Support Grant recipients are due by July 10, 2024.
Abbreviated instructions for Mission Support Grant recipients. Please refer to your 2023-2024 Mission Support Grant Agreement for complete instructions.
- Full page program ad 5.125 x 8.125 inches png
- Quarter page program ad 2.437 x 3.875 inches png
- Full page program ad 5.125 X 8.123 inches pdf
- Full page program ad 5.125 X 8.123 inches pdf with crops/bleeds
If you would like us to personalize your ad or if you need a different format or size for your program, contact Lisa McIntosh at [email protected]
Keep in Touch
- Keep United Arts informed about grant-supported programs and activities.
- Notify United Arts about known and/or anticipated major changes in administrative staff.
- Submit a written request to make a material change in dates, scope of the funded activities, or the budget (25% or more) to the Vice President for Education and Community Programs for approval. (Contact information below.)
Questions from current grant recipients should be directed to Ragen Carlile at [email protected] or (919) 839-1498, ext. 209.