When: October 16, 2016, 1:00 – 4:00 pm
Where: Five Points Center for Active Adults, 2000 Noble Road, Raleigh, NC 27608
RSVP: RSVP's are appreciated, but everyone is welcome!
WE ARE HERE! is the Triangle's first interactive arts and information event focused on accessible cultural opportunities. Come meet more than 20 arts organizations focused on including people with disabilities in their programming!
This all ages event will include performances and interactive opportunities and activities:
- 1:15 Counterclockwise String Band
- 2:00 African Drumming and Storytelling with Amy Elliott and Braima Moiwia
- 3:15 Triangle Alliance Chorus
- 3:40 Movement with Arts Together
- Ongoing: Create a mural with Michelle Davis Petelinz
American Sign Language translation and audio description services will be available at the event; other assistance may be arranged by request.
WE ARE HERE! is produced by the Learning Community for Universal Access.
Want to get involved or have questions? Contact Betsy Ludwig, [email protected] or (919) 833-9919.