United Arts is excited to partner with Americans for the Arts to host the Diversity in Arts Leadership (DIAL) internship program in summer 2022. This ten-week, paid internship serves
undergraduate students from backgrounds underrepresented in arts leadership and includes:
- Work placement at an arts host organization in one of six national cities (including Raleigh/Wake County)
- $4,500 pre-tax summer work stipend
- Individual mentor pairing
- 30+ hours of professional development and cultural activities
- A national cohort that will serve as a strong foundation for their growing careers
The program is currently seeking undergraduate students from across the country who would like to explore a career in the arts and have a strong commitment to cultural equity.
Interested individuals are encouraged to sign up for the online info session on Friday, December 10 at 3:00 p.m. EST to learn more about the program. The application for students is now open through January 14, 2022.
More information about the application and other program details can be found on the Americans for the Arts website.